What Villa Estrella Mar has to offer
Villa Estrella Mar sleeps 16 people in 7 indescribably unique rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Vaulted ceilings, custom furniture and art collected throughout Mexico and South America, no room is the same. The Carriage House is also available (additional fee) to bring the capacity to 18.
- Ocean Front with Beach Access
- Private Pool and Poolside Terrace Bar
- Full Time Staff of Eight including English Speaking Houseman & Private Chef
- 24/7 Security of Locked Compound
- 7 Bedroom Suites (sleeps 16)
- 9 Bathrooms
- Exercise Room
- Satellite Television and Wi-Fi Access
- Detached Carriage House adds an additional bedroom for an add on fee
Villa Estrella Mar sleeps 16 people in 7 luxury bedrooms. (The carriage house is also available to bring the capacity to 18.) Each bedroom is a elegant and remarkable in its own way, and all are fully climate controled. The largest master suite is 4000 square feet.
- Master Suite Over 4000 square feet of expansive ocean views with a private office and balcony make this truly a site to see. A large king sized bed, Jacuzzi tub and endless closets make this a perfect oasis unto itself.
- Junior Master Suite Rivals the Master Suite for best bathroom with the dramatic round tub overlooking the ocean thru custom shuttered windows. A king sized bed, private balcony & entrance makes this an exquisite room.
- Poolside Suite Two Queen sized beds allow for sleeping flexibility in this well appointed rooms with a private outdoor shower in its ensuite bathroom. This suite views over the pool to the ocean.
- Terrace Suite One floor above the Poolside Suite, this beautiful suite has an ocean view from the king sized bed. Decorated in tones of peach, deep coral and lush green it also has a private balcony.
- Cottage Suite Vaulted ceiling are showcased with an elaborate king sized bed draped in fabric. This suite is an all time favorite for its dual shower and central location in the Villa.
- Seaside Suite The King sized bed and room is decorated in shades of blue with a distinctly Mermaid theme. Closest of all to the ocean, this private room is just steps away from the beach.
- The Twin Room A small room with two twin beds just down the hall from the Junior Master Suite. It is great for small kids.
- Carriage House Near the entrance to the Villa is a self contained one bedroom apartment with a separate kitchen and sitting room.
- Paco The Villa’s Main Houseman, completely fluent in English and meeting your every expectation!
- Jovani Assistant Houseman and Gardener who happens to make an amazing margarita.
- Lola The Assistant Chef with the Biggest Smile.
- Lupe The Villa’s International Chef who will create anything your heart (and stomach) desires!
- Arturo The English-Speaking Night Watchman and Weekend Cab Driver.
- Ana Head Maid at the Villa.
- Paty Assistant Maid at the Villa.
- Ismael Gardener and Flower Arranger Extraordinaire! Been with us since the beginning.